My Little Skyrim Flash My Little Skyrim Flash

In short: ... Sure.

That wasn't all that bad.

Great compliment, I know. Sorry, I'm terrible at them. Let me try again:

That didn't suck.

DAMMIT.

Well, regardless... I actually did laugh at this. Well... Not laugh. More like chuckle. I chuckled at your animation. I chuckled at the premise. But what I did no chuckle over was your voice acting.

You sir, do not have a finely tuned voice for acting as multiple characters. At least... not yet. It's far too obvious you V/Acted for all characters, which takes away from the "realism"/"believeablility" (haha I know ironic or whatever) of this flash. There is an entire forum dedicated to finding voice actors for your flashes. I highly suggest you go there.

Also: Just give him the fucking iron helmet. It's like the trademark symbol of Skyrim right now, and people respond to that kind of shit. Hint: The general public is fucking stupid and anything you can do to help take the stress of their little brains understanding what they're looking at on the screen will be appreciated by their minds' subconscious.

I can almost honestly 100% say you could have gotten many more ratings and possibly "Today's Best" if you had only put on the stupid fucking helmet.

JerrodStorm responds:

Well, I appreciate the honesty, and the time you invested in writing something thoughtful. And truthfully, yours is some of the best feedback I've gotten for a video in my experience with newgrounds. :)

My only retort, i suppose, is that a fairly large number of those I find and pm from that forum either say that they're already busy with a project, or never respond again once they agree and I give them a script. If you know any good voice actors who are willing to collaborate with a noob like me, or have a few tips on how to become a better one myself, I'm definitely willing to listen.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Noice

Ignore the person below me. It was a damn good animation, and was humorous to boot. And you're not "late to the Skyrim party".

Skyrim will be relevant for years to come. No one person can really decide whether or not the topic as a whole as reached it age limit. It's subjective.

And my personal tastes are satisfied by this flash. Great fucking job!

Your friend and possibly distant relative, Burn Seven Toast.

A Very Goremaster Xmas A Very Goremaster Xmas

LOL

Dude, the entire Christmas tree to the face made me spew coffee out my nose.

Goremaster's eyes spreading further and further apart is genius. The more enraged he becomes the more derptastic he gets! He's got RETARD STRENGTH!

Amazing as usual, you seriously gotta get yourself a regularly-running series somewhere man. Earn that dough through your love for the GORE!

MASTER!

(Christmas can go to Hell for all I care)

Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0 Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0

High Goddamn Five

Very nostalgic, I actually lol'd.

What you should have is a button you press that changes all of the buttons to links to remixes of each song in the Audio Portal. That would be way cool. Plus you'd score bonus points with the AP people.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Ridiculous.

This is incredibly amazing. I just totally had my mind blown by the sheer scale of how things are, thanks so much for showing me this.

PS: I just thought about it, and I think you should add the US Metric system in there because some people might be too retarded to understand just exactly how fucking tiny a 0.0000000001 of a Meter really is.

DOOM Tribute - Hangar DOOM Tribute - Hangar

Ugh omg you actually did the trilly quick part at the verse changes!!!

I was planning on doing this song but couldn't get over how ridiculous those things are. So I think you kindly for doing this shit complete justice.

Bobby Prince would be proud as fuck.

Tremulos responds:

Haha well the guitar in this is actually programmed, so don't be impressed. I can't even play the rest of this riff this fast yet. Glad you enjoyed it though; thanks for the review!

Meltdown Meltdown

Give it just a touch more glitch and you'll be my new favorite spinner.

But you seriously need to learn to mix/master. Like a boss. Compression, son. Compression.

OH YEAH! And swap drumkits about midway through the song, it gives your percussion some variety. Which is something this genre needs.

I'm not going to review every one of your songs on here because I have a day job now FUCKING SIGH but keep being good and you'll go far.

NuSexy-Metaljonus NuSexy-Metaljonus

Holy christ, I forgot how much I love your riffs and tunage man.

Your drums are beautiful, your guitar tones are epic as balls, your tags are excellent, your solos make me weep tears of blood, your rhythms are like miniature masterpieces of timing and execution.

If you ever stop writing music, I will seriously come find where you live and gorrilla glue a guitar and pick to your body so you have no choice. Because there is NO reason on this planet for someone such as you to ever stop being so fucking excellent.

Professor Chaos Reigns.

Metaljonus responds:

LOL! You're funny dude! I'm not going anywhere. I can promise you that! I've been wanting to redo PC for a while. Maybe i'll get around to it. Thanks for listening dude!

Pink n' Sweet Natalie Pink n' Sweet Natalie

Ohoho!

I see you've been getting some publicity on here with your wonderful artistic brilliance! I personally would love it if you'd drop more pieces now and again, but I digress...

This is ridiculously beautiful. Like many have said before me, color, design, style, detail, all there. But it's not just that. It's the execution that KILLS it.

I've seen good artists die because they didn't know how to... uh, "Produce" in a way that is compelling enough to warrant attention. But you, you've got it. Always had it :D

I think I already gave you a short version, but her hair is fancy shmancy, her ears are cute and fluffy, her collar is sweet and sexy and her tits are large and obvious. But, altogether, it's quite the creation.

KEEP PUTTING UP MORE ART.

OR ILL STOP WRITING MUSIC FOREVERRR

Can-Dance responds:

NUUUU!!!!!! Nevah stawp da moosik!!!!
I'll post again soon!!!! WAAAA!!!!!

number who knows.. number who knows..

When I get a tattoo, this is it.

Pics, when it happens.

ian6 responds:

that would be awesome :D

Sailor Moon Chibi-1 Sailor Moon Chibi-1

OMGawd! It's all cyute and stuff!

Haha... But seriously. Your coloring seems to be improving quite a bit. I can tell you probably spent quite a while on this one. It shows ;D

I think you should totally do this for each scout. Do Neptune next. Neptune was freakin' sexy as hell >:3