My Little Skyrim Flash My Little Skyrim Flash

In short: ... Sure.

That wasn't all that bad.

Great compliment, I know. Sorry, I'm terrible at them. Let me try again:

That didn't suck.

DAMMIT.

Well, regardless... I actually did laugh at this. Well... Not laugh. More like chuckle. I chuckled at your animation. I chuckled at the premise. But what I did no chuckle over was your voice acting.

You sir, do not have a finely tuned voice for acting as multiple characters. At least... not yet. It's far too obvious you V/Acted for all characters, which takes away from the "realism"/"believeablility" (haha I know ironic or whatever) of this flash. There is an entire forum dedicated to finding voice actors for your flashes. I highly suggest you go there.

Also: Just give him the fucking iron helmet. It's like the trademark symbol of Skyrim right now, and people respond to that kind of shit. Hint: The general public is fucking stupid and anything you can do to help take the stress of their little brains understanding what they're looking at on the screen will be appreciated by their minds' subconscious.

I can almost honestly 100% say you could have gotten many more ratings and possibly "Today's Best" if you had only put on the stupid fucking helmet.

JerrodStorm responds:

Well, I appreciate the honesty, and the time you invested in writing something thoughtful. And truthfully, yours is some of the best feedback I've gotten for a video in my experience with newgrounds. :)

My only retort, i suppose, is that a fairly large number of those I find and pm from that forum either say that they're already busy with a project, or never respond again once they agree and I give them a script. If you know any good voice actors who are willing to collaborate with a noob like me, or have a few tips on how to become a better one myself, I'm definitely willing to listen.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Noice

Ignore the person below me. It was a damn good animation, and was humorous to boot. And you're not "late to the Skyrim party".

Skyrim will be relevant for years to come. No one person can really decide whether or not the topic as a whole as reached it age limit. It's subjective.

And my personal tastes are satisfied by this flash. Great fucking job!

Your friend and possibly distant relative, Burn Seven Toast.

A Very Goremaster Xmas A Very Goremaster Xmas

LOL

Dude, the entire Christmas tree to the face made me spew coffee out my nose.

Goremaster's eyes spreading further and further apart is genius. The more enraged he becomes the more derptastic he gets! He's got RETARD STRENGTH!

Amazing as usual, you seriously gotta get yourself a regularly-running series somewhere man. Earn that dough through your love for the GORE!

MASTER!

(Christmas can go to Hell for all I care)

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

I get the weird feeling Gerald isn't actually a masseuse though since all he does is play with Randy's excess back skin for like 2 minutes straight.

SEQUEL?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

randy's got some knots in his shoulders though, he's under a lot of strain.

Re30-2: P.A.B. by Ject Re30-2: P.A.B. by Ject

Ahaha

You put my name in red at the end <3

Very nice, totally not what I was expecting whatsoever. But like the other reviewers, I would very much like to see something more than 30 seconds because your art style, animation and direction are all right where they need to be.

All you gotta do now is make an amazing 5 minute masterpiece and you'll be my new best friend.

... Right after Matt Kiichi Heafy, the lead singer/guitarist of Trivium.

Jectoons responds:

Hey! I'm glad you liked it.
Well, yeah, I will make some longer shorts (hahaha... that sounds funny) eventually. The thing is: The whole point of this challenge between ifang and me is to make 30 second movies every week. It's excellent practice with both animation and deadlines.
But yeah. Longer stuff will come later (no pun intended).

And thanks for that song! It's great, you did an awesome job, mister.
Greetings!
José.

Vikings of the Interstate Vikings of the Interstate

Lol at the review right under me :3

This was pretty damn cool. I'm hoping to see more of this stuff in the near future, yawl :)))

Flecko, yo stuff is gold :D

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

TAX RETURN

Damn fine work yet again.

I'm hoping you continue this series. Because it would make quite a few people quite happy if you did.

Including myself.

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Seek &amp; Deploy indeed.

This was amazing, and not just because I love Doom or was high when I watched it. No, it was just awesome. +99999 internets from the AP crowd as well, it's always cool to see an animator lookin' out for us composers and musical fruitcakes :D

Phobotech responds:

It takes acute talent to make good music; if it were easy everybody would do it. I WANT to see the Audio Portal thrive, and dude, your shit rocks!!! :D In response to your response on my review, yes. You should TOTALLY finish that song when you have the time, lol.

Burn seven of 'em for me, and thanks for the review, you talented fruitcake! :)

Goremaster II Goremaster II

Amazing job dude.

I can understand completely why you got sponsored. I honestly have nothing to say that hasn't been said before, amazing job.

And I lol'd when I saw the plunger part.

I'm excited to see what Goremaster 3 has in store for NG. I hope it involves metal :D

CaptainHicks responds:

Damn you know it'll involve metal!

Obliteration Obliteration

How did I miss this?!

This was, without a doubt, one of the best stick flashes I've seen all year. Excellent, brilliant, incredible work.

Because it has my song in it, I made mental notes of how incredibly well the fight went along with the song. My only (minor) complaint is that the solo wasn't used. But I really don't blame you, since everything that was used was so incredibly cool.

I'm almost willing to bet because you synced the direction of the flash so well with the song that you've listened to it almost as many times as I have now hahaha!

Amazing work, keep being a major badass.

Tentionmaru responds:

wow, thanks man. without your track, I don't think my flash would have been nearly as good. and yes, i've listened to it quite a few times by now haha

keep making the metal, and I'll keep listening. thanks for the review : )