DOOM Tribute - Hangar DOOM Tribute - Hangar

Ugh omg you actually did the trilly quick part at the verse changes!!!

I was planning on doing this song but couldn't get over how ridiculous those things are. So I think you kindly for doing this shit complete justice.

Bobby Prince would be proud as fuck.

Tremulos responds:

Haha well the guitar in this is actually programmed, so don't be impressed. I can't even play the rest of this riff this fast yet. Glad you enjoyed it though; thanks for the review!

Meltdown Meltdown

Give it just a touch more glitch and you'll be my new favorite spinner.

But you seriously need to learn to mix/master. Like a boss. Compression, son. Compression.

OH YEAH! And swap drumkits about midway through the song, it gives your percussion some variety. Which is something this genre needs.

I'm not going to review every one of your songs on here because I have a day job now FUCKING SIGH but keep being good and you'll go far.

NuSexy-Metaljonus NuSexy-Metaljonus

Holy christ, I forgot how much I love your riffs and tunage man.

Your drums are beautiful, your guitar tones are epic as balls, your tags are excellent, your solos make me weep tears of blood, your rhythms are like miniature masterpieces of timing and execution.

If you ever stop writing music, I will seriously come find where you live and gorrilla glue a guitar and pick to your body so you have no choice. Because there is NO reason on this planet for someone such as you to ever stop being so fucking excellent.

Professor Chaos Reigns.

Metaljonus responds:

LOL! You're funny dude! I'm not going anywhere. I can promise you that! I've been wanting to redo PC for a while. Maybe i'll get around to it. Thanks for listening dude!

Kawaii VA Shit Kawaii VA Shit

Well that's one fucking way to break into the voice acting world.

The other would involve whatever is happening 30 seconds in. A lot. Like 8 times a day.

Exit Strategy Exit Strategy

I love you

FS: Hegira FS: Hegira

Holy fucking fuck, it's so harmonious.

I don't know what "BreatheLeoda" is talking about, KEEP the drums. Fuck, make them MORE real-sounding, they're excellent. Samples are entirely personal preference. You can't please everyone with your drums no matter what you do... But they fit right in with the synth composition which is, while not "traditional", varied and functional. I agree that a bit of 'verb and maybe a light (or heavy) chorus-effect on a few of the instruments could go a long way.

I feel like the thing I like most about this is the actual composition of the piece. The note selection in relation to melodies and rhythmic moving dynamics... I don't know if that makes sense but it's staggeringly shmexy. I'm sure this took quite a bit to put together, so I downloaded it as a token of appreciation for this being a freakishly cool work.

FairSquare responds:

Thanks man! And yeah.. i like composing more than all that mixing and mastering stuff :p
I'm glad you like the drums. I do too.
But really, thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it!

Minding your P's and Q's Minding your P's and Q's

Well, it's official.

You're a piratey, guitar-toting badass. If I ever have the chance to fill a solo with a guest spot, you're number 1 on my list. I know you've probably heard this before, but this song made my penis cry tears of milky ecstasy. Then those tears became a river, then an ocean, and the only thing left afloat over the entirety of this world was a single man, a man with a mean face and a sick rhythm hand.

That man, was you.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Wow man wow
Thanks so much for the really nice words!!
Call upon me any time! You might get a phone call as well.

Two Gay Rams Two Gay Rams

I understand.

The suffering.

Two gay rams.

Suicide pact.

It's all just hell.

03 - Vicodin 03 - Vicodin

You guys are fucking incredible. I've been following you on Newgrounds since around early 2010, and you seem to just keep improving. I was directed here from Facebook, and have been watching your bandpage too :P

I wish I could hear an updated version of Asylum from you, but I from what I'm hearing "Indigo League" is a little different than "Aardvarks Anon" was, and I'm not sure how well some of your heavier stuff would translate to this somewhat less heavy style that "Indigo" seems to have.

Whoever the singer is has improved a hell of a whole lot. Reading on your Facebook it looks like it's Chad but I don't know if that's the main person keeping up with the NG account. I mean, he was good before but now you can almost hear his confidence in his vocal ability extending through his lines. It makes a huge difference, and I for one am actually sad that you're stuck in Melbourne instead of touring the universe.

If you ever make your way out to the States to tour, I'll be there. Fuck, I'll even buy swag from ya :P Your music is definitely worth a fistful of dollars from me. (And from a lot of other people)

Defy the Faith Defy the Faith

Oh. My. Balls.

They're gone.

2:28. That was it. That's what did it for me. That's what transformed this song from casual background listening to being the center of my attention. That's quite an accomplishment for someone with ADD like mine. This song just became my new god.

This whole thing. Is just. ... It just...

I don't even have WORDS right now, man! I usually try to make my reviews useful and possibly even insightful but... I can't. Not this time. There is nothing I can say about this song that would be enough praise, nothing that I could suggest that would make it any more interesting and amazing. There is not one single word in the English language that I could use to summarize this song.

Oh wait. Lets try: Monolithic. This song is Monolithic, and if this doesn't inspire a new generation of Rock Gods then there truly is no more hope left for humanity.

(Prototype 9? If you end up making a 10, I humbly request a .FLAC file so I can fap to it nightly. )