All 7 art Reviews

Pink n' Sweet Natalie Pink n' Sweet Natalie

Ohoho!

I see you've been getting some publicity on here with your wonderful artistic brilliance! I personally would love it if you'd drop more pieces now and again, but I digress...

This is ridiculously beautiful. Like many have said before me, color, design, style, detail, all there. But it's not just that. It's the execution that KILLS it.

I've seen good artists die because they didn't know how to... uh, "Produce" in a way that is compelling enough to warrant attention. But you, you've got it. Always had it :D

I think I already gave you a short version, but her hair is fancy shmancy, her ears are cute and fluffy, her collar is sweet and sexy and her tits are large and obvious. But, altogether, it's quite the creation.

KEEP PUTTING UP MORE ART.

OR ILL STOP WRITING MUSIC FOREVERRR

Can-Dance responds:

NUUUU!!!!!! Nevah stawp da moosik!!!!
I'll post again soon!!!! WAAAA!!!!!

number who knows.. number who knows..

When I get a tattoo, this is it.

Pics, when it happens.

ian6 responds:

that would be awesome :D

Sailor Moon Chibi-1 Sailor Moon Chibi-1

OMGawd! It's all cyute and stuff!

Haha... But seriously. Your coloring seems to be improving quite a bit. I can tell you probably spent quite a while on this one. It shows ;D

I think you should totally do this for each scout. Do Neptune next. Neptune was freakin' sexy as hell >:3

dragon dragon

Lol...

I remember drawing weird crazy shit on my folders during school too. But it was NEVER as cool as this.

Seriously, this is bamf as all hell good sir. Have a 10 star review, on the house!

ian6 responds:

wow thanks :D review from one of my top favorite artists in the audio section of newgrounds ^^ that made my day lol

Embra's cave Embra's cave

Definitely pleasure

Apparently. Otherwise, why have the vagina?

Fucking awesome ass piece there, except I can't understand why the 6-pack abs would be there unless there was some sort of... forceful...

Answered my own question. Metal as fuck, rock N roll!

Eevelutions to Come Eevelutions to Come

Aha....

Ghost made me lol.

I figure this is just some random sketching, but I think it's weird that Rock and Steel are actually made of Rock and Steel, whereas the rest of these bastardized eevolutions are just cosmetic upgrades.

I think you've got the skills enough to actually do a real eevolution prediction. But... I can understand why you wouldn't. There are far better things to spend your time with, and inspiration may have long dried up over this particular subject material.

Regardless, it was pretty entertaining and I enjoyed it enough to decide to write a review, which is something I really don't do when browsing random Art Portal things. Thanks for that!

Anthro Beach Sketch Anthro Beach Sketch

I'm no artist, but...

Look dude, I'm no artist. I write music. As a matter of fact, I honestly don't even remember how the fuck I got to this drawing. But I'm stoned, and just going with the flow. And right now the flow is telling me to review your artwork. So here we fucking go.

... I just realized I have no idea how to review art. But from an untrained eye, it looks like you need to work on... everything. Detail in the character, better shading in the background, is he on a beach? Or what the fuck is back there? I can't even tell, really.

Okay, so shading, detail, design, pretty much everything. I know it's just a sketch, and I can tell that there's some talent there. So I'm giving you a 7 with a "Needs Improvement" on your report card.

Hit me up when you've got some hardcore badass colored and hi-res pics up. Because I'm sure you'll eventually get to that point.

Holy shit I just realized that this was submitted yesterday. That's kinda funny that I happened to stumble upon it within a week of it's submission. Anyway, keep working on it dude!

zachdamacman responds:

Thanks for the review. Really, this is just something I just flat out did as a spur of the moment kinda thing. It wasn't intended to be very detailed.